If you spend much time online, then you’ve probably run across folks debating the topic of essential oil companies. It’s my policy not to talk about other essential oil companies - one, because I do not know about their products and two, because it's just not nice! My mom always said, "If you can't say something nice about someone, just don't say anything at all". Let's all choose to live a life of integrity.
They do so much more than what I am listing below, however, here are just a few reasons why I love doTERRA:
1) doTERRA is ultra-committed to producing the highest-quality essential oils possible. I also love that they source their oils from their native environments all over the world. This results in a superior oil AND supports local economies all over the globe.
2) The company is spectacular to work with—the customer service is exceptional, the executives are some of the most genuine people I’ve ever seen, the compensation plan is unparalleled, and the support and training is like non other, everyone helps everyone, the teamwork is extraordinary.
3) doTERRA works to improve lives and communities throughout the world. Many of the essential oils offered by
doTERRA are sourced in developing countries, where the growers and distillers are often at the mercy of third parties.
doTERRA Co-Impact Sourcing helps create coalitions of growers and distillers that ensure local communities receive fair and timely payments to support their families and communities. doTERRA works with these coalitions to provide the resources, tools, and training necessary to ensure a long-lasting partnership. Co-Impact Sourcing
4) doTERRA focuses generous efforts through the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation
. Its mission is to bring healing and hope to the world, for lives free of disease and poverty, and ultimately to teach impoverished cultures to be self-reliant. The foundation is supported by contributions from doTERRA independent distributors known as Wellness Advocates and retail customers, company employees and executives, and others who share their vision. Donations are collected through monthly contributions, one-time contributions, and select product sales.
5) Each batch of doTERRA essential oil goes through a battery of rigorous tests to ensure you and your family receive only the most pure, potent, and effective oils on earth. Source to You
website enables you to enter your unique Quality ID to view GC/MS test results from an independent, verified third party lab. They are committed to providing you the highest quality oil, every time.